Abstracts related to Critical Care and Neuroanaesthesia are invited for 1st NCSI and ANCU 2020
- Registraion for the conference is mandatory for paper presentation
- Abstracts of all the 3 best Papers will get published in the Journal of Neuroanaesthesia and Critical Care (JNACC)
Last date for Abstract submission 10th of September, 2020
Please send your abstracts to email@example.com
Guidelines for Abstract submission
- While submitting the abstract please mention the email subject as "Abstract" followed by your registration number.
- The abstract should be submitted as a PDF document
- Restrict your abstract to 250 words from Introduction to end of Conclusion.
- The abstract must incorporate the following details:
- Title: Concise, self-descriptive
- Author/s information: Name, Designation, Institutional affiliation, Email and phone number
- Key words: 3-5 words,
- Introduction: containing "Background" and "Aim"
- Materials and Methods
- References: At least 1, maximum 2.
- Acknowledgement (optional)
- Figures/Tables: Maximum 1
- Discussion need not be a part of abstract submission. However, it must be incorporated during actual paper presentation
You will be intimated about your paper presentation time slots after review and acceptance of your abstract by the 1st NCSI and ANCU 2020 Scientific Committee via return email.
In case of any doubts regarding submission, contact:
Dr Ashish Chakravarty, Mobile: +91 98737 66104